North Halifax Partnership (NHP) Sure Start Children’s Centres are excited to be recruiting for qualified and unqualified early years practitioners to work in our Children’s Centres in Calderdale. We have a variety of roles available.
Our Children’s centres are exciting places to work. All the staff are committed to supporting their local communities to provide high quality learning for children. We provide an excellent working environment where children and staff thrive.
We are currently recruiting staff for the following posts:
Early Years Practitioner Plus
This post is for qualified and experienced practitioners with a passion for helping children develop to their full potential. This role will have the responsibility to lead an area in child development, such as speech and language, SEND, safeguarding.
Early Years Practitioner
This post is for newly qualified or unqualified staff, or staff returning to childcare following a break or staff who are looking for a new and meaningful new career in childcare. You will be working with children and their families to support them to develop and have the best start in life.
All our posts have an attractive annual leave package including a period of closure at Christmas, staff voucher incentives and access to an excellent and innovating training programme. There are multiple internal career progression routes within the different children centres.
Current Early Years posts
- Lead Deputy Manager – Innovations Children’s Centre
- Senior Early Years Practitioner – Innovations Children’s Centre
- Advanced Early Years Practitioner – Elland Children’s Centre
- Early Years Practitioner Plus – term time only – Creations
- Early Years Practitioner Plus – Creations
- Early Years Practitioner Plus – Innovations Children’s Centre
- Early Years Practitioner Plus – term time only – Innovations
- Early Years Practitioner Plus – Elland Children’s Centre
- Early Years Practitioner Plus – Kevin Pearce Children’s Centre
Closing date for applications : 12 noon Wednesday 7th September 2022
- Site Supervisor – Creations Children’s Centre
- Cleaner – Innovations Children’s Centre
Closing date for applications : 12 noon Wednesday 17th August 2022
For an application pack visit our website www.surestartchildrenscentresnhp.org.uk
Or contact Julie in our recruitment team on 01422 251090
North Halifax Partnership LTD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to the nature of this post you will be required to undertake a DBS Check.